1) Lingfang Zeng, Bharadwaj Veeravalli and Yang Wang, “Cloud Data Managements”, Chapter59 in Book: Encyclopedia of Cloud Computing, Wiley, Sept. 2015.
2) Ming Zhu, Wentong Cai, Bu-Sung Lee and Yang Wang, “Modelling Analysis of Key Mes-sage Approach on Clusters”, Chapter 21 in Book: New horizons of parallel and distributedcomputing, Springer 2005.
3) Yang Wang, Wei Shi, and Menglan Hu, “Virtual Servers Co-Migration in the Cloud forMobile Accesses: Online vs. Offline”, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC), 2015(Accepted).
4) Menglan Hu, Jun Luo, Yang Wang, and Bharadwaj Veeravalli, “Scheduling Periodic TaskGraphs for Safety-Critical Time-Triggered Avionic Systems”, IEEETransactions on Aerospaceand Electronic Systems (TAES), 2015 (Accepted).
5) Yang Wang, Paul Lu and Kenneth B. Kent, “WaFS: A Workflow-Aware File System forEffective Storage Utilization in the Cloud”, IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC), 2015(Accepted and Avaliable online).
6) Yang Wang and Wei Shi, “A Dataflow-based Scheduling for Scientific Workflows in HPCwith Storage Constraints”, The Computer Journal, 2014 (Accepted and Available online).
7) Yang Wang, Kenneth B. Kent and Graeme Johnson, “Improving J9 Virtual Machine withLTTng for Efficient and Effective Tracing”, Software: Practice and Experience (SPE), 2014(Accepted and Available online).
8) Yang Wang, Menglan Hu and Kenneth B. Kent, “ACS: An Effective Admission ControlScheme with Deadlock Resolutions for Workflow Scheduling in Clouds”, Springer Computing,Special Issue on Data Intensive Cloud Computing, 2014 (Accepted and Available online).
9) YangWang andWei Shi, “Budget-Driven Scheduling Algorithms for Batches of MapReduceJobs in Heterogeneous Clouds”, IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing (TCC), Vol. 2, No.3, Pages 306–319, July. 2014.
10) Menglan Hu, Jun Luo, Yang Wang, Martin Lucasiewycz, and Zeng Zeng, “Holistic Schedul-ing of Real-time Applications in Time-Triggered in-Vehicle Networks”, IEEE Transactions onIndustrial Informatics (TII), Vol. 10, No. 3, Pages 1817-1828, 2014.Menglan Hu, Jun Luo, YangWang, and Bharadwaj Veeravalli, “Practical Resource Provision-ing and Caching with Dynamic Resilience for Cloud-Based Content Distribution Networks”,
11) IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS), Vol. 25, No. 8, Pages2169-2179, August, 2014.
12) Lingfang Zeng and Yang Wang, “Content Service Optimization with Local Search in Cloudof Clouds”, Elsevier Journal of Network and Computer Applications (JNCA), Vol. 40, Pages206-215, 2014.
13) Yang Wang, Hua Li and Menglan Hu, “Reusing Garbage Data for Efficient Computationof Workflow-based Workloads”, The Computer Journal, 2013.
14) Yang Wang and Paul Lu, “DDS: A Deadlock Detection-based Scheduling Algorithm forWorkflow Computations in HPC Systems with Storage Constraints”, Elsevier Parallel Com-puting (PC) , Volume 39, Issue 8, Pages 291-305, August 2013.
15) Yang Wang and Paul Lu, “Maximizing Active Storage Resources with Deadlock Avoidancein Workflow-based Computations”, IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC), Vol. 62, No. 11,November, 2013.
16) Yang Wang, Bharadwaj Veeravalli and Chen-Khong Tham, “On Data Staging Algorithmsfor Shared Data Accesses in Clouds”, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems(TPDS), Vol. 24, No. 4, April, 2013.
17) Yang Wang and Paul Lu, “Dataflow Detection and Applications to Workflow Scheduling”,Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (CPE), 23(11), Pages: 1261-1283,2011.
18) Wei Dong, Yang Wang, Hua Li and Chang-Nian Zhang, “A Novel Watermarking Scheme forBlind Objective Image Quality Assessment”, International Journal of Computers and TheirApplications, 17(1), Pages: 25-33, 2010.
19) Yang Wang, Ming Zhu and Hua Li, “A Distributed Key Message Algorithm to Optimizethe Communication in Clusters”, Elsevier Parallel Computing (PC), Vol. 35, Issue 7, Pages:401-415, July 2009.
20) Z.-Z. Chen, Y. Gao, G.H. Lin, R. Niewiadomski, Y. Wang, and J. Wu, “A Space-Efficient Al-gorithm for Sequence Alignment with Inversions and Reversals”, Theoretical Computer Science(TCS), Vol. 325, Issue 3, Pages: 361-372, 2004.
21) Lingfang Zeng, YangWang, and Dan Feng, “CloudSky: A Controllable Data Self-DestructionSystem for Untrusted Cloud Storage”, the 15thIEEE/ACMInternational Symposium on Clus-ter, Cloud and Grid Computing (CCGrid 2015) May 4-7, 2015, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
22) Lingfang Zeng, Shijie Xu, Yang Wang, David Bremner, and Kenneth Kent, “Monetary-and-QoS Aware Replica placements in Cloud-Based Storage Systems”, the 6th IEEE InternationalConference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom2014), Poster, Dec. 15-18, Singapore.
23) Yang Wang and Wei Shi, “Adaptive Search-based Service Migrations with Virtual Movesin Clouds for Mobile Accesses”, the 6th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility andCloud Computing (UCC2013), Dec. 9-12, 2013, Dresden, Germany.
24) Yang Wang and Wei Shi, “On Scheduling Algorithms for MapReduce Jobs in the Heteroge-neous Cloud with Budget Constraints”, International Conference on Principle of DistributedSystems (OPODIS2013), Dec. 16-18, 2013, Nice France (in R. Baldoni, N. Nisse, and M. VanSteen (Eds.): LNCS 8304, pp. 251265).
25) Lingfang Zeng, Yang Wang, Wei Shi and Dan Feng, “An Improved Xen Credit Schedulerfor I/O Latency-Sensitive Applications on Multicores”, International Conference on CloudComputing and Big Data (CloudCom-Asia2013), Dec. 16-19, 2013, Fuzhou China.
26) Yang Wang, Kenneth B. Kent and Graeme Johnson, “Improving J9 VirtualMachine withLTTng for Efficient and Effective Tracing”, IBM Tracing Summit (2013), Edinburgh, UK, 23rd, October, 2013, in conjunction with LinuxCon Europe 2013.
27) Menglan Hu, Yang Wang and Wei Shi, “Scheduling Soft Aperiodic Messages on FlexRay in-Vehicle Networks” 19th IEEE International Conference on Networks (ICON2013), Dec. 11-13,2013, Singapore.
28) Yang Wang and Wei Shi, “On Service Migration in the Cloud to Facilitate Mobile Accesses”,IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing (Cluster2013), Pages 1-5, September23-27, 2013, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
29) Yang Wang, Bharadwaj Veeravalli and Chen-Khong Tham, “On Data Staging Strategies forMobile Accesses to Cloud Services”, the 4th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utilityand Cloud Computing (UCC2011), Melbourne, Australia, 2011.
30) Zhuang Guo, Jose Nelson Amaral, Duane Szafron and Yang Wang, “Utilizing Field UsagePatterns for Java Heap Space Optimization”, Center for Advanced Studies Conference (CAS-CON), Markham, ON, Canada, October, 2006.
31) Yang Wang and Paul Lu, “On the Benefits of a Workflow-Aware File system in High-Performance Computing Systems”, the 8th International Conference on High PerformanceComputing in Asia Pacific Region, Beijing, China, 2005.
32) Yang Wang, Ming Zhu, Zhuang Guo and Meng Ding, “Design and Evaluation of DynamicKey Message Algorithms for Cluster Computing”, the 8th International Conference on HighPerformance Computing in Asia Pacific Region, Beijing, China, 2005.
33) Yang Wang and Paul Lu, “Using Dataflow Information to Improve Inter-Workflow InstanceConcurrency”, the 6th International Conference on Parallel andDistributed Computing, Ap-plications and Technologies, 2005.
34) Yang Wang, “Towards a Workflow-Aware Distributed Versioning File System for Meta-computing Systems” the 14th IEEE International Symposium on High Performance Dis-tributed Computing (HPDC) (2 Pages), 2005.
35) Ming Zhu, Yang Wang and Meng Ding, “Dynamic Key Messaging for ClusterComputing”,the 3rd IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications, 2004.
36) Morgan Kan, Danny Ngo, Mark Lee, Paul Lu, Nolan Bard, Michael Closson, Meng Ding,Mark Goldenberg, Nicholas Lamb, Ron Senda, Edmund Sumbar, and Yang Wang, “TheTrellis Security Infrastructure: A Layered Approach to Overlay Meta-computers”, the 18thInternational Symposium on High Performance Computing Systems and Applications (HPCS),Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, May 2004.
37) Y. Gao, J. Wu, R. Niewiadomski, Y. Wang, Z.-Z. Chen, and G.H. Lin, “A Space EfficientAlgorithm for Sequence Alignment with Inversions”, the 9th International Computing andCombinatorics Conference, 2003.
38) Yang Wang and Thomas Kunz, “A Dynamic Assignment Problem in a Mobile System withLimited Bandwidth”, Proceedings of the 36th Hawaii International Conference on SystemSciences, Hawaii, USA, January, 2003.
39) Yang Wang and Thomas Kunz, “KMOT: A Mobile Code Toolkit forResource-ConstrainedPortable Devices”, in Proceedings of the Symposium on Software Mobility and Adaptive Be-haviour, Pages: 89-96, York, United Kingdom, March 2001.
40) Yang Wang and Thomas Kunz, “A Middleware Approach for MultimediaInformation Accessin Mobile Environments”, Advanced Topic Workshop on Middleware for Mobile Computing,4 Pages, Heidelberg, Germany, November, 2001.